Contact Cares provides help lines for individuals of all ages residing in Santa Clara County.
To receive services:
Choose from the phone numbers below to call and speak with a phone counselor.
About Contact Cares:
Contact Cares offers multiple confidential help lines for individuals of all ages. Trained volunteers provide supportive listening, counseling, crisis intervention, and referrals to callers. All help lines are confidential and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our help line numbers are as follows:
- 24-7 Line for Youth — (888) 247-7717
A hotline for youth ages 7-24, providing supportive listening, crisis intervention, information and referrals. Youth may call anytime for any reason.
- Crisis Line — (408) 850-6125
For anyone experiencing depression, anxiety, grief, loneliness, parental stress, or general hard times.
- Anti-Hate Hotline — (408) 279-0111
A service for listening, reporting and follow-up of incidences of discrimination and hate crimes.
- Centre Cares HIV/AIDS Hotline — (408) 850-6179
A hotline for people infected or affected by HIV/AIDS. Anyone whose life has been touched by HIV/AIDS can call the line for supportive listening, crisis intervention, information and referrals.
- Adoption Program
- Center for Living with Dying
- Chat 4 Teens
- Contact Cares
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Drop-In Center
- Family & Individual Counseling
- Foster Care Services
- Healing Hearts
- Mental Health Services
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy and Training
- Parenting Class
- Quetzal House
- Runaway & Homeless Youth Shelter
- Safe Place
- School Outreach Counseling
- TAY Inn
- Transition Age Youth Mental Health Services
Join Trinity Mount Ministries on Twitter: